FATIGUE RISK MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
September 20, 2012
Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
4025 Interwood North Parkway
Houston, TX 77032-3862
AFPM and API will conduct a one-day workshop on implementation issues regarding Fatigue Risk Management Systems (FRMS) described in API Recommended Practice (RP) 755. The workshop will offer attendees an opportunity to discuss with their peers in the petroleum refining and petrochemical communities the challenges of implementing a fatigue risk management policy (FRMP). The discussion topics include:
- The science behind RP 755 and new developments in managing risks due to fatigue
- Lessons learned from the implementation experiences of companies that already have policies in place
Frequently asked questions about managing fatigue risks such as:
- Who is covered by the policy?
- How do you administer/monitor a contractor’s FRMP?
- What software tools are available for administering the FRMP?
- How do you manage exceptions to the FRMP?
- Measuring FRMP effectiveness
Workshop attendance is open only to employees of AFPM or API regular members (you may find your company’s AFPM membership status by clicking here..
Learn more about the program by clicking the links below:
Questions about the workshop program or eligibility to attend may be directed to Jeff Hazle at AFPM.
Thank you to our workshop sponsors.