2019 International Petrochemical Conference
Sunday, March 24 - Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Grand Hyatt San Antonio
600 E. Market Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Cancellation and Other PoliciesBy registering for this meeting you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by AFPM's policies on registration, housing, cancellation, spouse/guest registration, and fees.
Those who are present at the site of an AFPM meeting and/or occupy a hotel room in the AFPM room block to conduct business with industry personnel gathered for that meeting are expected to register for that meeting and pay the registration fee, whether or not they attend a specific function.
Member Fee Eligibility - The member rate is based on membership information currently on file with AFPM. If your company is not currently a member, the non-member fees will be charged to your credit card.
A guest is a spouse/significant other, friend or an adult child (18 years old or older) who is not in an industry-related occupation. A co-worker, an associate, or a spouse who works within the industry may not use the Spouse/Guest Registration category.
Registration cancellations must be submitted in writing and faxed to 202.835.0467 or emailed to IPC@afpm.org . Substitute conference registrations may be made in advance or on arrival with no penalty. Substitutions can be made online by the individual who entered the registration or can be submitted in writing to IPC@afpm.org.
Cancellations may be made by February 22, 2019 with no penalty. Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Written cancellations postmarked, faxed, or emailed between February 23 and March 8, 2019 will receive a refund of fees, less a $50 processing fee. No refunds after March 8, 2019. No telephone cancellations.
Ticket Refund Policy: Individual
Refunds will be made on individual tickets purchased if request is received in writing prior to March 8, 2019. No refunds after March 8. Ticketed functions are open to registered attendees only.
Ticket Refund Policy: Tables of 10
Refunds will be made on tables of tickets purchased if request is received in writing prior to February 22, 2019. No refunds after February 22. Ticketed functions are open to registered attendees only.
Video recording, streaming or broadcasting of the exhibit hall, general sessions, workshops and discussions is strictly prohibited. Audio recording is permitted only in the workshops and for the sole purpose of private use. Any recording for purposes of reproduction or distribution without the written consent of the AFPM is strictly prohibited.
By registering for this conference, I hereby grant AFPM, its licensees and assigns, the right to use my name, biographic material, as well as, photos, or videos taken of me during the conference in news media, websites, publications, programs, articles, and/or marketing materials.
Ethical Responsibility and Professional and Personal Conduct Code
The American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufacturers (“AFPM”) has adopted the following “Ethical Responsibility and Professional and Personal Conduct Code” (hereinafter, “the Code”). Every member of AFPM, their designated representatives, and non-member attendees at all AFPM meetings and forums agree to abide by the Code as a condition of membership in AFPM and attendance and participation at AFPM meetings and forums.
The Code requires the following of all individuals attending AFPM meetings and forums:
- Adherence to the AFPM bylaws and the AFPM policies and procedures, as adopted by AFPM’s Board of Directors.
- Strict compliance with antitrust laws.
- Adherence to all applicable federal and state laws.
- Maintenance of the highest level of professional and personal ethical behavior while attending AFPM meetings and forums.
- Prevention of certain behaviors, including harassment, violence, intimidation and discrimination of any kind involving race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or, where applicable, veteran or marital status.
- Assurance that conduct at all times and in all professional and personal dealings with each other and other attendees is with the highest level of integrity and courtesy.
- Sharing of knowledge and expertise as speakers at AFPM educational events and sessions whenever practicable, without soliciting or explicitly promoting their own organization's products or services.
- Working to instill public and consumer confidence in the petrochemical and refining industries, its member companies, and its professionals, avoiding any action conducive to discrediting members of AFPM.
- Refraining from scheduling general attendance meetings, receptions or other events at times that conflict with substantive programming or social events at AFPM meetings without express written permission of AFPM.
Failure to abide by the Code may result, for the first offense, in informal censure of a company or individual by the AFPM Executive Committee. If violations of the Code continue after such an informal censure, a company may be subject to expulsion from AFPM, or an individual to exclusion from participation in AFPM activities, by the Board of Directors.
We ask your cooperation in observing Association policy on activities held in conjunction with any AFPM meeting:
- Meetings or social activities should not be scheduled that take registrants away from AFPM programs and AFPM-sponsored activities;
- Any company sponsoring a function to which 25 or more people are invited should outline its plans for advance approval by AFPM. In general, such functions will be approved if they do not unduly take registrants away from AFPM-sponsored activities;
- All representatives of companies sponsoring hospitality activities are expected to register for the meeting;
- Hospitality suites are expected to close by 12:00 a.m.;
- Food, beverage and service personnel (bartenders, hostesses, etc.) must be obtained through the hotel catering department;
- Suite promotional activities are to avoid the use of elaborate entertainment, expensive door prizes, suite attendance solicitation by individuals who are not full-time employees of the sponsoring company, or other similar activities.